I hope June has a lot of sunshine in store, as well as reading…
Books On My Radar
From My Shelves (Physical + Electronic)
- Towards Zero by Agatha Christie
- I’m about halfway through the audiobook, and would also like to finish reading the physical copy.
- The Stone Sky by N.K. Jemisin
- I must, must, must finish this in June! I don’t want to have to put it in another Reading Preview blog post!
- The Empire of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
- Same goes for this book.
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid
- The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
- This Rough Magic by Mary Stewart
- Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins
Reviews And Blog Tours
No blog tours this month; stay tuned for potential reviews.
Anticipated June Releases
One book from my 22 Anticipated Fiction Releases of 2022 list will be available this month (U.S.):
- The Final Strife by Saara El-Arifi (June 21st)
I’m taking yet another opportunity to tackle (ahem, start tackling) my Classics Club Reading List. And as much as I would love to participate in the 20 Books of Summer Challenge—I am oh so tempted!—I know, based on my reading habits so far this year, it would not be smart to commit to reading twenty books over the next three months. I will live vicariously through all of you who are participating!
And that does it for my June Reading Preview. If you are interested in seeing which books I end up reading throughout the rest of the month, keep an eye out for my WWW Wednesday posts, follow me on Instagram, or find me on The StoryGraph. I would also love to know which books, reading challenges, or other bookish topics you are excited about this month—feel free to share in the comments!