January brought both severe highs and lows for me outside of the blog, and although I barely did any reading over the last two weeks, I enjoyed everything I did end up finishing in January. Let’s get right into it.
- The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie (audiobook)
- Evil Under the Sun by Agatha Christie (audiobook)
- Why We Can’t Wait by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Sula by Toni Morrison
- Fake by Roz Kay (Blog Tour Review coming next week!)
- The Unexpected Inlander by Kellyn Thompson (to prepare for my reading, review, and the publication of the sequel, The Modified Blueprint)
In my 2021 Reading Goals blog post I stated I would try to read at least six to eight books each month, so I feel good about accomplishing that.
I’m looking forward to the start of February, and bringing back that order and structure I set out to maintain at the beginning of January. I struggled with balancing things in my life over the past 31 days, but am more motivated than ever to move past this rocky stage.
Stay tuned for my February Reading preview this week, and some new photos on Instagram. Feel free to share any of your reading or blogging (or other) accomplishments, setbacks, goals, etc. from January or February in a comment below, and I’ll see you in the new month.