March Reading Preview | 2022
It seems like I blinked at the end of February and now here we are, halfway through the month of March. I’m not letting that stop me from putting out this reading preview, however…
Books On My Radar
From My Shelves (Physical + Electronic)
- Devotions by Mary Oliver
- Towards Zero by Agatha Christie
Reviews And Blog Tours
I am happy to be joining another blog tour run by The Write Reads at the end of the month. The book is The Ventifact Colossus (The Heroes of Spira #1) by Dorian Hart, and I’ll be posting my review on the 30th.
Anticipated February Releases
Seven books from my 22 Anticipated Fiction Releases of 2022 are/will be available this month (U.S.):
- The River of Silver by S.A. Chakraborty [audiobook read by Soneela Nankani] (March 1st)
- Tell Me An Ending by Jo Harkin (February 1st)
- The Old Woman With The Knife by Gu Byeong-Mo (March 8th)
- The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James (March 15th)
- Fencing With The King by Diana Abu-Jaber (March 15th)
- When I Sing, Mountains Dance by Irene Solà [translated from the Catalan by Mara Faye Lethem] (March 15th)
- When We Were Birds by Ayanna Lloyd Banwo (March 15th)
I’m finding general reading a bit of a challenge already, so I’m not going to put any energy into actual structured challenges in the near future.
And that does it for my March Reading Preview. If you are interested in seeing which books I end up reading throughout the rest of the month, keep an eye out for my WWW Wednesday posts, follow me on Instagram, or find me on The StoryGraph. I would also love to know which books, reading challenges, or other bookish topics you are excited about this month. Feel free to share in the comments.