And so ends the quickest month of the year. Anyone else feel like the last 31 days went by in a flash?
I’m happy to report that my July reading was the least dismal out of all the months this year. I dove into a new genre, mainly stuck to ebooks, and remembered that I should be focusing on my 20 Books of Summer Reading List. 🤦♀️ But I’ll talk more about that in August’s Reading Preview…
- Only for a Night (Lick #1) by Naima Simone
- Only for Your Touch (Lick #2) by Naima Simone
- Only for You (Lick #3) by Naima Simone
- Cabin Fever by Alisha Rai
- Sweet to the Taste by Alyssa Cole
- Theirs for the Night by Katee Robert
- The Obelisk Gate (Broken Earth #2) by N.K. Jemisin
- Turning the Storm (Eliana’s Song #2) by Naomi Kritzer
I started to feel not only like my old reading self again, but my old blogging self too. I’ve spent more time with my planner and planning notebook over the past few weeks than I have since January, and I’m hoping to keep that up.
What did you read (or not read) in July? Any recommendations? If you’ve written a Wrap-Up, feel free to link it in the comments. See you in August – and let me know if you’re as excited about our proximity to Autumn as I am. 😉