August will be a good reading month for me (I’ll be repeating this for at least the duration of this week)…
Books On My Radar
From My Shelves (Physical + Electronic)
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton (on my Classics Club Reading List)
- I’ve been reading a little of this book at a time over the summer; I would like to finish it before the season ends.
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë (on my Classics Club Reading List)
- I’m feeling like I’m in the mood for classics—we’ll see if that lasts beyond the beginning of this month.
- The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig
- The sequel to The Secret History of the Pink Carnation, which I finished just this past weekend.
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Now I did just finish this in July, but I need to write a Classics Club blog post about it so I will likely revisit parts of the novel for my review/discussion.
- Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson
- Things They Lost by Okwiri Oduor
- Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice
Reviews And Blog Tours
No blog tours this month; stay tuned for potential reviews.
Anticipated August Releases
None from my 22 Anticipated Fiction Releases of 2022 list—which releases are you excited for this month?
I’ve said it before, but I’m taking yet another opportunity to tackle (ahem, start tackling) my Classics Club Reading List.
And that does it for my August Reading Preview. If you are interested in seeing which books I end up reading throughout the rest of the month, keep an eye out for my WWW Wednesday posts, follow me on Instagram, or find me on The StoryGraph. I would also love to know which books, reading challenges, or other bookish topics you are excited about this month—feel free to share in the comments!