And just like that, December (and 2021) has come to an end. My reading did pick up substantially this month after a no-books-finished-November, and once again I relied on Romance ebooks to get me through.
- Hardcore by Dakota Gray
- Sweet Obsession by Kelly Jamieson
- Playing Dirty by Kelly Jamieson
- About That Night by Alison Kent
- All Messed Up by Kelly Jamieson
- Fall Back by Zoe York
- Hate to Love You by Melissa Schroeder
- Bind Me Before You Go by Harper Kincaid
- Tell Me You Want Me by Joya Ryan
- Rules of Seduction by Joya Ryan
- Chasing Desire by Joya Ryan
I’m both sad that this month flew by so quickly, and excited for the start of a new year. But I’m always the most optimistic on January 1st – in every respect – so fortunately the excitement outweighs that sadness. I’m looking forward to sharing some reading, blogging, and general goals here in the next few days (as well as my yearly wrap-up), so check back in if you’re interested in all of that.
What did you read (or not read) in December? Are you struck with the end-of-the-month blues, or are you more delighted by the new month (and year)? If you’ve written a December Wrap-Up, feel free to link it in the comments!