If you missed my Reading Goals blog post, I mentioned that I am once again abandoning “strict” monthly TBR posts—after once again learning they only make reading the selected books feel obligatory. Instead, I will be doing monthly Reading Previews, where I’ll talk about what kinds of books I’m in the mood for, any blog tours or scheduled reviews I have coming up, mention any new books I’m anticipating, and whatever else comes to mind.
So with that introduction out of the way, here is my June Reading Preview.
Books On My Radar
From My Shelves
- Anything from my 20 Books of Summer Reading List
- The Obelisk Gate by N.K. Jemisin (if I don’t finish this by the end of the month please yell at me)
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House by Cherie Jones
- Destiny’s Embrace by Beverly Jenkins
- Agatha Christie audiobooks
Reviews And Blog Tours
- Mirrorland by Carole Johnstone | I’m taking part in The Write Reads’ blog tour for this new release; my book review will be up on June 29th but the tour starts on June 14th!
Anticipated February Releases
Two books from my 21 Anticipated Fiction Releases of 2021 list will be released this month – in fact, their US pub date is today!
And that does it for my June Reading Preview. If you are interested in seeing which books I do pick up throughout the month, keep an eye out for my WWW Wednesday posts, follow me on Instagram, or find me on Twitter. I would also love to know which books, reading challenges, or other bookish topics you are excited about this month – feel free to share in the comments.